Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Working with personal agents

In my series of posts about personal agents, I now have a PMR about this issue. What I was able to do so far. For personal agents, I can say if the agent is enabled and what is the trigger of that agent.

So, to get rid of all those personal agents, here's the strategy:
  • First - Scan all the agents and get the infos - Done. I have more than 4000 personal agents, yeah 4000.
  • Copy all those personal agents to a central repository - Almost done
  • Remove all the personal agents copied earlier
  • Do another scan, just in case
  • Modify server's documents to prohibit those agents in the future
Question - $AssistLastRun field in an agent properties

Bug - LS agents property - My solution, well Julian Robichaux's solution
Bug - LS agents property does not list all agents - Ideas? Xml, DXL

1 comment:

California Metal Supply said...

Thanks for this publish. I find it hard to track down good answers out there when it comes to this subject matter.