Thursday, March 26, 2009

Integrating MS Project with Lotus Notes

Another project i'm working on. An integration between Ms-Project and Lotus Notes. Based on the example of John Head, I've worked my way in it. It's working very well.
Actually, I have a project management database that I export to MSP. The fields to export are pre-defined in my script but I want to make it dynamic via a configuration document to map the fields to export to the correct column in Ms-Project. It could then work with any Notes databases

Maybe it could be an interesting db for OpenNtf?

JYR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad the same is helping you. The round-trip version is super cool but that customer owns that code

JYR said...

For the moment, it will be prefefined...and it will stay like that unless I have to work on this feature.
The Db that I talk would be a personnal project. For what i've learned in this project. I think that it could worthwhile to have a blog post on the subject. It's really hard to work with MSP, there is not much of infos about MSP and Notes..even with VB and MSP.

It's a really cool add-on to connect the 2 products.

TieftonFraktion said...

I would really like to see that as a project on openNTF!